CLASS VI - VIII DIARY ENTRY SAMPLE

 

Q. Write a diary entry detailing about a trip to a historical place. E.g., Taj Mahal, Qutub Minar etc

MONDAY

26th October 2020

9.30 PM

Dear Diary

It was a very wonderful day. I went with my family to visit the Taj Mahal located at Agra. We started in the morning at 6 am from Delhi by car. We packed a lot food items for breakfast and decided to have lunch at Agra. Do you know what my mother cooked for breakfast? It was my favourite Chhole Kulche. On the way we stopped at Mathura. We had our breakfast and visited the temples located in Mathura. Visiting the temples in the morning gave a very good feeling. From there we visited the Fatehpur Sikri. We had to take a deviation from a point, and sorry I don’t remember the place from where we took the deviation. Fatehpur Sikri is a beautiful place with one Peer Baba’s Mazhar(tomb). We tied thread and asked for blessings. Next was the most beautiful Taj, which is one among the eight wonders of the world. The beauty set in white marble is an exquisite example of architecture and grandeur. It was built by Shah Jahan in memory of wife. From the Taj one can see the Agra Fort which is located across the river Yamuna. We had lunch at Agra and bought Agra ka Petha. We also bought some souvenirs made of marble. It was a memorable day. I could see the Taj in real which I had only read in my history books. You know I would like to visit again the Taj as it is one of the most beautiful monuments I have ever seen in my entire life. Now I’m quite tired by the journey and would like to sleep. So goodnight dear diary!!

 

Sonia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class 9 THE SOLITARY REAPER

CLASSES VII - X REPORTED SPEECH FOR ALL

CLASS VIII ENGLISH CHAPTER 4 BEPIN CHOUDHARY'S LAPSE OF MEMORY